Typically, everything under the sun has to be replaced eventually and mattresses are no different. The hard part comes with being able to tell when it’s time for this mattress to hit the dirt and a new one to take its place. While most mattresses can last a good number of years [5 to 10] it really depends on usage and other things. Just like mattresses aren’t always one size fits all, the same goes for how long one should keep their mattress. Here are a few signs you may need to replace yours:
- Laying on your mattress makes your body hurt.
- You often wake up tired and achy.
- Despite rotating or flipping the mattress but it still isn’t comfortable.
- The mattress is visibly damaged – whether from sagging, tears, or lumps.
- You have allergies and the mattress is old – dust mites can settle into your mattress and continue to worsen without a new mattress.
If any of these signs are telling you it’s time for a new mattress, you can count on us to help get you back to sleeping like a baby. Remember we are a locally owned business and give you the personalized service you deserve! Call us or come see us today for all your mattress needs!